The Combined Technical Skills School Application Process
- Make sure you read through the consent form and application pack.
- Make sure your age and grade is correct for Combined School.
- Phone through to the school (011 637 - 3558) to book your assessment.
- Assessments are required for admission to ensure correct placement of your child.
These are charged at R 575 (non-refundable).
- Once payment is made our reception will phone you back with an assessment date.
- On your assessment day please bring with the following completed documents:
Please note: ALL documents are essential.
Once your assessment is completed you will receive feedback of the results within 2 weeks.
If the child is accepted they are welcome to start at any time if applying for the same year.
If your child starts in the middle of the month the full fees for that month will be charged for. This along with the registration fee must be paid in advance before entering the school.
- Two (2) copies of the learner's ID or birth certificate
- One (1) copy of each parent’s ID
- Proof of residence
- Payslip of parent/person responsible for the account
- Any previous referrals and/or reports of learner
- Referral letter if possible
- Latest school report of learner
- Any medical reports